Our laser cut wood signs are a beautiful way to a personal detail to your nursery, office, or event space.
PROOFS & Personalization
Please include the following information in the personalization box. If no personalization notes are left we will make your sign in the same fonts and colors as our sample image:
First Name-Font Choice-Color Choice
If you are looking for a first and middle name sign please use this link:
A proof will be sent within 24 hours for you to review. If the proof is not approved within 48 hours we will start on your order. We do not allow cancellations after the 1st proof has been sent.
Please be sure to check your junk/spam folders so that you don’t miss any communications from us.
Please double check spelling, punctuation and capitalization. Your sign will be made exactly as you enter it. If you need words connected (for example The Gordons please let us know so that we can send them in one piece. Please let us know if you would like the i’s connected or disconnected.
Measurements and Materials:
Each piece of wood varies in color, knots, lines and imperfections. Please do not expect any 2 pieces to be identical.
All signs are measured by width. A name with only 4 letters will be much taller than a name with 8 letters (please see sizing graphic in photos)
- For natural and stained wood signs we use 1/4” thick wood
- If you are looking to paint your sign please choose natural
- For white letters we use 1/8" MDF
- Backer boards are available in 1/4" and 1/2" thickness (Skyler sample shows backer board)
- If you are looking for specific paint colors please send a message to discuss.
How to hang?
Signs with cursive and thin text without a backer board can be very fragile. Please handle with care and take extra caution if hanging over a crib or bed.
There are several ways to hang these signs, but below are some of our favorites:
- Nail or Screws, hang by the loops in letters
- Fishing Line
- Command Strips (please ensure you have a clean, smooth wall)
- D-Rings if you choose a 1/2" backer